Terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The term ‘Sixpack Nutrition’ ‘sixpacknutrition.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ADDRESS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
- The Sixpack Nutrition wallet shall be valid for a period of 60 days and is applicable for fully prepaid orders only.
- Cashback, offer codes, and wallet amount are not applicable on the special offer prices and sale period.
Sixpack Nutrition reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Sixpack Nutrition as per certain criteria. Sixpack Nutrition Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
1. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
2. Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address;
3. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide a notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to anyone as we may deem fit.