Home / Product / BULK
17 %
12 %
17 %
12 %
12 %
12 %
17 %


975.00 858.00

Rated 4.33 out of 5 based on 15 customer ratings
(15 customer reviews)
Add to Wishlist
SKU: N/A Categories: ,


 Six Pack Nutrition Bulk Gainer

Bulk is a rapid gain formula with an optimum combination of carbohydrates and protein in the ratio 5:1. The formula comprises of a long release protein blend and is loaded with 11 essential vitamins. During strenuous physical activity enormous amounts of vitamins are depleted by the body, ensuring a proper balance of these vitamins in the body enhances the effectiveness of the workout.
The B complex of vitamins are especially important for muscle growth. Niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6) and riboflavin (B2) aid in energy production, and vitamin B12 coordinates muscle movement through the central nervous system.
Vitamin C and E are known to be antioxidants which help in muscle recovery and growth. Bulk provides not just protein and carbohydrates but also these valuable but often neglected vitamins at optimum levels.
Manufactured in Company Owned and FSSAI Licensed Facility. In Technical Collaboration with innoWHEYte Nutrition, LLC, NJ, USA. 


Additional information

Weight N/A
Product Variants

, , , , ,

15 reviews for BULK

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    Kunal Mali

    six pack nutritions bulk rox! i tried many products for weight gain b4 this. With bulk, i’ve gained weight and feel very happy about it. thnx bulk!

  2. Rated 4 out of 5

    Liji A Nair

    Bulk has helped me in gaining weight fast. My friends always teased me as i was underweight. Now I can answer them back. Also my daily strenght has increased, I don’t feel tired now. very good product..

  3. Rated 5 out of 5


    Hi am Raam I bought six pack nutrition’s bulk american ice cream flavour 2kg. Before taking it I was 56.3kg and when I finished the 2kg tub I was 59.2kg with proper workouts.it works well it also taste well.Its a gift for all
    ectomorphs.Thank u.

  4. Rated 5 out of 5

    Praful Gaikwad

    Superb….Simply Superb..!
    Gain 6 KG in a month…2KG SIX PACK NUTRITIONS BULK.
    Best product at best price.
    Recommended to everyone.

  5. Rated 5 out of 5


    Its value for money and not just claim also delivers. Real gainer Bulk!

  6. Rated 3 out of 5


    This product is very good product I was gain 2.5 kg weight in 2kg six pack nutrition bulk tub but after 3month my weight lose 1.5 kg

  7. Rated 4 out of 5


    ohk.. & can be improved. but also delievers results.

  8. Rated 3 out of 5

    ritesh bhattarai

    its just amazing product u can bulk ur self with the help of proper diet and workout..suppliment its just 10% remaining 90% should be ur natural diet,,,,if u maintain 90% than only supliment will work….so product is gud its works but with the help of proper diet and exercise….nd if u dont do proper exercise than it will just work on stomach,,,,

  9. Rated 3 out of 5

    ritesh bhattarai

    its good product it will help to gain weight but along with healthy diet,,,if we dont do hard nd proper exercise in jym than it will just gain stomach,,,,,,make sure to take healthy diet nd proper exercise,,anyways i follow proper exercise nd diet so i manage to gain 2 kg with in 35 days

  10. Rated 5 out of 5


    Very good product. Gained 2.5 kg in a month. Very excellent results if followed with proper diet and workout.

  11. Rated 5 out of 5

    Six Pack Customer

    A1 product and I gain 6-7kg weight for one pack and at a good price.

  12. Rated 4 out of 5


    Very impressive!

  13. Rated 4 out of 5


    The best Product SIx Pack Bulk American Ice Cream
    I have tried this product and help me gain weight 3 kg, also this flavour is very good as what i really wanted and happy with it. I would suggest my friends and others to really try this product for weight gain.

  14. Rated 5 out of 5


    awesome product friends go for it
    I am finished 1 jar of 4.4 lb in 25 days & i gained 4kg with my good diet product is awasome really helpfull u see results in 1 week if u take it with proper diet.

  15. Rated 5 out of 5


    very very effective
    i have use this product trust me guys i have gained 3 kg waight in one month. plzzz go for it.

Add a review